Monday, October 26, 2009

The latest

56% .
Yes ladies and gentleman, God has brought in thirteen percent this past month! I just finished my tour of Montello, WI and am feeling pretty encouraged. God has also provided some new leads through my time here in Montello! I am so thankful for the love, support, and encouragement that the body of believers have given me in this area.

Today, my support coach gave me a new perspective: I only need 17 people to join the team at $100/mth.

Specific prayers:
- to meet new people in the Milwaukee area (Oct 28-Nov 10) who want to be a part of what God is doing in the inner city
- to reach 60% by Wednesday, phew, that's a big goal! I need 160/mth to come in in two days.
- to be refreshed and encouraged back in Milwaukee, I really miss it!
- I need to regroup and restrategize, pray for wisdom on where to spend my time raising support and diligence to spend my time working hard.

THANK YOU ahead of time for your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment